NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING OF STOCKHOLDERS
August 28, 2014
To the Stockholders of PAID, Inc.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a Special Meeting of Stockholders of PAID, Inc., a Delaware corporation, will be held at 1800 West Park Drive, Suite 400, Westborough, Massachusetts 01581, on Wednesday, October 8, 2014, at 10:00 a.m., local time, for the following purposes, as more fully described in the Proxy Statement accompanying this notice:
- To approve an amendment to the Company’s Certificate of Incorporation to increase the Company’s authorized shares of common stock from 350,000,000 to 550,000,000;
- To approve an amendment to the Company’s Certificate of Incorporation to authorize the issuance of up to 50,000,000 shares of blank check preferred stock;
- To approve an amendment to the Company’s Certificate of Incorporation to make effective a reverse stock split at a range of 1 for 10 through 1 for 50 and to reduce the number of authorized shares of the Company’s common stock, subject to the Board of Director’s discretion;
- To ratify the selection of KMJ Corbin & Company LLP as our independent registered public accounting firm for the current fiscal year ending December 31, 2014;
- To approve a proposal to adjourn the Special Meeting to a later date or dates, if necessary or appropriate, to solicit additional proxies with respect to Proposals 1, 2 and 3.
Stockholders who owned shares of our common stock at the close of business on August 11, 2014 are entitled to receive notice of, attend and vote at the Special Meeting and any adjournment or postponement thereof. A complete list of these stockholders will be available at our corporate offices listed above during regular business hours for the ten days prior to the Special Meeting.